If you are interested in learning how your child will benefit from joining our community, please call our school office (562-428-7422) to arrange a conference and tour. We are happy to show you the school and to discuss the opportunities your child will find here.
To be considered for enrollment:
- Complete and return the Enrollment Application. (Click here to print the Enrollment Application form.)
- Schedule an Enrollment Interview by calling the school office at 562/428-7422.
- Bring birth certificate, immunization record, and baptismal record to the interview
- Bring copies of recent report cards, IEP/504 or other special needs records, and school discipline record to interview.
- Complete and sign Tuition Agreement Form after meeting with the principal.
Tuition Assistance is available through Catholic Education Foundation scholarships and/or through direct assistance by St. Athanasius School. Eligibility for assistance from either entity is based upon financial eligibility and the completion of required applications, including provision of required documentation of income. (Click here to print the Tuition Assistance Request form.)
To be considered for tuition assistance:
- Complete and return the Tuition Assistance Request Form
- Prepare a complete picture of the family’s income and expenses to be discussed at the Enrollment Interview
- Provide a copy of the most recent Federal Tax Return and documentation of any other income supporting the family at the time of the interview
Note: Your financial information will be held in the strictest confidence.
Upon acceptance, a discounted Registration Fee ($65) and an Annual Material Fee ($110) will be due for each student applying. The Registration Fee is non-refundable.
School Student Non-Discrimination Policy
The school, mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students regardless of race, color, national origin, and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, medical condition, sex, or national and/or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies and practices, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs, although certain athletic leagues and other programs may limit participation and some archdiocesan schools operate as single-sex schools.
While the school does not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of services may not always be available to them. Decisions concerning the admission and continued enrollment of a student in the school are based upon the student’s emotional, academic, and physical abilities and the resources available to the school in meeting the student’s needs.